Friday, October 4, 2013

Sick and Sightseeing

For the past seven days I have been battling and recovering from a cold.  I spent the whole weekend in bed and got to enjoy all of the normal downs of being sick: fever, cough, aches, vivid dreams, and a raspy voice.  Lucky for me it didn't get so bad that I needed to go to the hospital or a doctor because that would have been problematic for me.  I think that I should probably figure out what I would do if I ever got to that point.  Thankfully I am getting better, although I am not 100% yet.

I am looking forward to the fall weather and activities.  I hope that I can get enough sightseeign in before it gets too cold and before the leaves all turn  brown and fall from the trees.  I'm hoping to make it out to either Kyoto or Nara some weekend.  I am also excited to see an Osaka Evessa game (basketball) since I can see one for as little as 800 yen.

I am starting to really get a hang of how things work around here on a deeper level and I am slowly (emphasis on slowly) learning Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment