Sunday, September 8, 2013

Work and Cosmosquare.

I finished another week and this time it was six days since I had to work Saturday.  Saturdays are actually a little simpler than weekdays because you have less students and because the day is shorter.  It was relaxed and everything got done on time but when I got home I felt dead and it was only the afternoon.  I did not do much of anything yesterday as a result.

Last weekend I decided I wanted to go to the bay but wanted to see it at night so I waited until it got dark.  I took the subway to Cosmosquare and walked along Seaside Park.  I walked down to the Osaka Maritime Museum which looks really cool being a dome that looks in accessible (because the only way to get to it is through an underground tunnel).  I found out when I got back that it has closed on March 13th of this year after only being open for 13 years.  By the time I had gotten down to the museum it had started to drizzle and I figured that it was only rain and since I hadn't seen everything that I wanted that I would keep going.  That was a mistake.  I was already a ways away from the station and there was no good place to walk as the rain picked up and eventually became a downpour.  Another trip cut short by rain.  To top it off, 95% of my pictures turned out horrible since my camera is not meant to take pictures of things that are further than 30 feet away at night so everything was black.  I at least saw a few fireworks and could see the Ferris wheel lit up from so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment